Saturday 18 October 2008

The Honey, the two legends and GIO! :P

Wow. Two blogs in three days aren’t you lucky ;)
Although this one may be quite short.
And boring.
But there you go.
:)

So, today, first of all I’m going to talk about Ugly Betty.

And for those of you who don’t watch it..



WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!


Kay, so..
Yesterday was the last episode of the series, and it was fantastic! Predictable of course, but only about 5 minutes before you found out what happened. :)

Although, it was so unfair! You didn’t see what happened at the end! Back to their twisting ways! Silly writers. Meh.

I don’t understand how Betty can be that off Henry after all that time. Then again, she did love Gio all along.

I don’t think she chose either of them.
Maybe she even goes with Daniel.
She just needs to spread her wings.. And flyyy…ahhhhh!
Lol :X

Twas really sad at the end with Daniel and Danielle.
Haha! Bless.

But anyway, I don’t want to put in too many spoliers for those of you who haven’t watched it yet.


Anyhuu, moving on…

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


**pheww**
Well..I’m glad I got that off my chest.
:D


Oh btw, is everyone loving John Legend atm?
(Y)


So..these last couple have days haven’t been too good if I’m honest.
But hey.. You have ups and downs.
Theres a lot of poo going down at home, and school, and everywhere, and tis nich gut!
But, I have my things to help me through ;)
Haha!

Although, yesterday was brightened up by such quotes; from Jimmy:

"HAS THE WORLD GONE EMO?!?!"

And of course, not forgetting my blossoming Rosebud:

"I can't believe I'm doing it!!"

(Don't ask)
Haha!

Legends. Love them.
:)


Ok so that’ll be all I think.
I have to go to my ickle cousins 4th birthday party which should be good, since i'm mentally 4!
:D

Then I have to dress my sister up as Audrey Hepburn for a party, even though she does not fully comprehend the importance or existence of such a elegant legend.
But y’know, what r ya gonna do?
:

Honey honey!
How he thrills me..Uh-ha!
Honey honey!


Urmm yehh..
lol

Byeeee!!
xoxo

No comments: