Wednesday 15 October 2008

The Garleks, the Cannonball and the Deep moment

Howdy :)

A bit random, but, I just remembered an old quote of Jimmy/Jess/Edward (Not implying that they are, in fact, the same person, of course - I just can’t remember which one of them said it lol I know it was said right after this years penultimate episode though.)

"I'm a big fan of Doctor Shoe. He plans on ridding the world of garleks, who shout 'terminate!' And hes a doctor of philosophy."

:)

My song of the moment:
Hmm. Ok right now I have two. Haha!

1. The Breeders -- Cannonball
This is pure awesomeness. Just listen.

2. Gotta Be Somebody -- Nickelback
Is not out yet, but truly amazing.
It really demonstrates being somebody is being with somebody (Y)


Ok guys, I know it’s a Wednesday and everything, but deep moment here:
There are moments in your life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one that has been opened for us. Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone that makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright , find the one that makes your heart smile. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be who you want to be, and don’t let anyone tell you anything different, because, ultimately, this is the last chance…



TO GET IT RIGHT
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE IT OUR NIGHT
WE’VE GOTTA SHOW WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
WORK TOGETHER!
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE OUR MARK
HISTORY WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE
THIS IS LAST GAME TO MAKE IT COUNT
ITS NOW OR NEVER!!!

Haha! Deep moment there, yet some High School Musical always manages to seep its way in there. *shakes head*


Well I suppose I better tell you about my day then.
*grooaaann*

Well, for starters, a silly quizzy thing.

Then quadruple music. Yes, that’s right folks! QUADRUPLE!
But ya gotta love a bit of the olde’ Wolfgang Amadeus ;)
I love banging to that tune :)

And at lunch, more music, with choir!
Now, answer me this, how is it that last week we sounded absolutely amazing, and this week we sounded like a screeching cat??
It baffles me.
:S
I think its coz we had Alice this week.
:P

Oh and I personally think Minstrel and Malteser should do a duet together ;)
And perhaps Rosebud, Stan and Josh could do the *bom-bom bom-bom bom-bom…*

Englishness: Gatsby rox my socks and Owen..
Well…
Hes just negative.
*pfftt*

And to top it all off a history test! Fun.

So yehh my day wasn’t fantastic.

But it was brightened up by convos with my sis:

“Can I check my mail?”
“Male?”
“Yehh, mail.”
“Female?”
“Yehh, e-mail.”

Ahhh..such things amuse me. Tehee!


And with my 2nd favourite ginger person in the whole wide world!:

Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut? Tell me it's a new haircut. It's got to be a new haircut. New makeup? You had a lift? You had a tuck? You had something? Something has been inserted in you that makes you look like... Listen, I need a favour.

Randall: Right. Ok, I think I know how to make this all go away. What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes?
Mike: I get a time out?
Randall: Everyone goes to lunch! Which means the scare floor will be...
[pause] Mike: (with extra strain on the 'P') Painted?
Randall: Empty! It'll be empty, you idiot!

Lmao! Ahhhh good times.
What a legend film.
:)

So yehh..bad days can always be brightened up with a smile :)



Oh and i might as well inform you
That I have a plan..
That's right.
A plan.









Using mainly spoons...


Lmao!






Love from,

Guess who?
:P



No seriously.



Have you guessed?



Meh.




xoxo

No comments: