Sunday 12 April 2009

I'm naming my bunny 'Bernie' :)

Okay...characteristics.

A lot of the time, most people think I'm moody or intimidating.
1. Sometimes they're right, but maybe they should ask themselves a) sometimes one cannot always be constantly happy and cheerful and that we all, once in a while, are obligated to surrender to the wave of melancholy that usually surrounds us in certain hard times. b) perhaps the particular 'moody' person is just really deep in thought or contemplating something important or unpleasant. c) maybe that particular 'moody' person is sick of everyone, or in some cases the same person, asking her whats wrong over and over and over again. d) maybe that particular 'moody' person just doesn't appreciate her current situation or COMPANY. e) just deal with it.
Yeahh?
Mmm.
lol

Anyway... Easter holidays...yay!!
I haven't been up to much, but still, it's nice to have a break from school, even if I have got loads of work to do. I must admit, I haven't done nearly as much work as I could have done. But I'm not that worried at the mo. I know I will be though, especially with History, since theres sooo much to learn and its soooo hard anyway, plus theres no coursework so it all depends on the exam!! :S Oh well lol. Everything else will be okay though once I've completed all the coursework. I only actually have four exams left which is AWESOME!! :D lol

Well the Twilight double disc DVD extras were very inspiring hehe :)
Also, Madagascar Escape 2 Africa is actually pretty darn fantastic!! I do love Ben Stillerrrr :D:D:D In fact, the whole cast is actually AMAZING lol. will.i.am's 'Motto Motto' "ladie's man" voice is hilarious haha! "Girl, you huge." ;)
Oh my goshh did anyone else know about Bernie Mac? I didn't know and was completely shocked! :(

I watched an old episode of Starsky and Hutch this morning. That programme is epicly sexy and fabulously funny :D:D:D (L)

Can't waittt for 17 Again this week :D
I know it will be great hehe :)
A better opportunity for Zac to show his real acting skills, I think :)
Speaking of, can't wait for Bandslam ("Will") with Vanessa either. Saw first non-internet trailer on the Twilight DVD actually. Haha! Leah Clearwater? Hmm...I wonder...V will have to get her bitchy side out!! Haha! Well, no, Leah's not a bitch. She's just broken, broken by love. And terribly unfortunate. But underneath it all shes very caring, if a little too fiesty haha!
Rob did meet Zanessa at the Academy Awards actually. Haha it was soo funny...hes so tall compared to Zac, and V is small anyway hehe! But Rob is just rambling on about something and laughing to himself as usual and Zac and Vanessa just look politely interested, as they usually do in company hahaha! Cute.

Currently listening to a random Spice Girls song. Fantastic lol. I swear someone told me that the Spice Girls were the devil's spawn the other day lol.

Okay, I've just been rambling as usual lol. Oh well. Its not like anyone reads this anyway lol.

So everything else is kinda okay, I guess. Feel a bit left behind though.

Ooh! I have a malteser Easter Egg, a High School Musical 3 one, which is just classic, and a T-Shirt with a bunny on lol.
And now I'm off to make a marble cake of some description lol.

Happy Easter!!!
Megz
xoxo

1 comment:

rosie2310 said...

i love you megg!
xx